An offshore environment is remote and hazardous whereby definitive medical care may be some distance away and therefore inaccessible. It is therefore recommended that all individuals working offshore should be examined periodically and classified as medically fit to work in the offshore environment.
We are able to conduct Fitness for Offshore works guidelines under:
- Oil and Gas UK (OGUK)
- PTTEP (Thailand)
- ENI Guidelines
Our fully equipped one-stop centres allow us to:
- Conduct a large number of offshore checkups in a single session
- Have results available within 1-3 working days
- Customize the offshore medical assessment to your company’s requirements.
LEGISLATION & STANDARDS OF REFERENCES
- Medical Guidelines for Non-Marine Crew Working in the Offshore Environment (Jan 2009)
- Medical Aspect of fitness to for Work Offshore (Oil & Gas UK)
For enquiries on corporate charges, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org